Thursday, August 24, 2006

I got to try out my new tool last night. I can't say what it is just yet because I don't want to spoil any surprises. But I had a really fun time using it and I was very happy with the results.

I finished the second lederhosen sock yesterday. I can't believe that I fell for second sock syndrome as hard as I did. I thought that I had finished both socks months ago - today is the first performance at the Wine Festival and I was pulling their costumes together on Tuesday and discovered that I only had 1.5 socks. knit knit knit knit

Before the festival tonight we have to go out and work with the goat hitched to the cart a little, and then give Nibus another bath (it takes more than one to wash out 6 months of barnyard) so he looks gleaming white for the parade. I wish I had a goat shaped vat I could stand him in up to his neck for an hour. Don't think I haven't considered the horse water trough!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ohh, can't wait to hear about the new tool!

And, very cute baby sweater by the way!